- 100g fresh prawns
- 100g chicken
- 1/2 bag rice stick noodles (soaked and drained)
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic (chopped)
- 4 Tbsp hard beancurd
- 1/2 Tbsp castor sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp tamarind
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup spring onions (cut to 1 inch length)
- 1 tsp ground chilli
- 1 fresch lime, sliced for garnish
- coriander leaves for garnish
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp dried shrimps
- 1 Tbsp seasoning soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp ABC sweet soy suace
- Heat 1Tbsp oil in a wok. Cook eggs quickly and take them out.
- Add 1Tbsp oil to wok and saute the garlic, then add the beancurd, prawns, chicken and season with sugar, all sauces and 1Tbsp of peanuts.
- Add the noodles, toss and cook until noodles turn soft.
- Add the spring onions, chilli, eggs, bean sprouts and mix through.
- Garnish with 1 Tbsp of chopped roasted peanuts, sliced lime and coriander.
Yukiko Anschutz, WEA instructor
Created on Sat, 25 Feb 2006, 4:20pm
Last changed on Sun, 03 Dec 2006, 4:22pm